Reference nº OE21-18 SENIOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (STRUCTURAL) – PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Reference nº OE21-18
Azierta (www.azierta.us), a European civil engineering consultancy firm with headquarters in Madrid, Spain, is in the process of developing its US business through Azierta LLC, based in Arlington, VA.
We are looking for a Senior Professional Engineer specialized in Structural Engineering to create a long-term partnership (details to be negotiated depending on the candidate). This relationship will benefit from our investment capability, long track record (over 1,000 projects executed successfully), solid background in key technologies and strong ties to large European construction companies leading large contracts in the US. Initially, a part-time involvement by the Senior Professional Engineer is expected, with the potential of developing it into a full-time position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program.
- Active Virginia PE license.
- 10+ years of PE work experience, primarily in Structural Engineering.
- Proven experience working in VDOT contracts, familiar with applicable codes and standards.
- Multiple high value business connections in Virginia and the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to support multiple areas ranging from business development and proposal preparation all the way to project execution.
- Not required, but preferred:
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Maryland PE license.
Please submit your résumé together with a cover letter to Mr. Garcia at email@example.com